Students will learn to:
- understand the core elements of strategy formulation, such as analysis of the external environment, alternative creation, alternative evaluation, and choice
- understand how process-related choices influence the quality of strategy formulation and execution and apply this knowledge to make informed choices
- understand how psychological dynamics influence strategy formulation and execution and consider and reflect how they can improve the such psychological dynamics
- understand how structural factors influence strategy formulation and execution and make informed choices regarding structure
- apply their understanding in the planning of a case company strategy process
- use PowerPoint for presenting ideas concisely
In addition, students will learn to critically evaluate academic articles on management, develop their own ideas, and present them in a clear way.