Form of learning:
- You will manage in Portuguese in common communication situations at work and everyday life.
- You will be able to write short messages and give information about your own work or business.
- You will be able to take part in conversations in familiar situations relating to your own work and everyday life.
- You can handle the most common situations when traveling in a Lusophone - speaking country.
- You will know the vocabulary and terminology associated with leisure activities
- You will be able to tell about your life stages and your work / company history
- You will have some familiarity with the customs of the Lusophone countries.
Learning more about the basic grammatical structures of Portuguese and expanding your basic vocabulary for everyday purposes, acquiring a limited economics vocabulary and managing in common communication situations at work and in everyday life, and getting to know some customs of the Portuguese-speaking world.