Leadership in Action
Form of learning:
After successful completion of the course the student
• knows the contemporary theories of leadership and their relevance in a rapidly changing organizational environment
• is able to critically evaluate complex ideas, concepts and issues relating to leadership
• can apply theoretically-informed knowledge on evaluating and analyzing the practice of leadership
• can apply diverse skills and approaches associated with leadership in different organizational, social and cultural situations and contexts
• has enhanced her/his interpersonal, interactional and communication skills in leadership situations.