Leadership and Change Management
would thrive and perform at his or her best.
Form of learning:
Upon completing the course, the students should be able to:
- Understanding what motivate people
- Knowing various leadership styles and understanding when and how to use them
- Understanding different types of organizational changes
- Understanding the challenges that managers and employees face during every kind of organizational changes
- Knowledge on how to manage employees during organizational changes
TU-E3041 Leadership and Change Management is a course on how to plan and manage organizational changes so that each individual would thrive and perform at their best. During the course, you will become familiar with various theories of motivation and various leadership styles. You will learn when and how to adjust motivation and leadership styles to match different persons and situations. You will also learn about challenges that managers and employees face during various organizational changes (e.g., mergers and acquisitions, transformation, etc.). More importantly, you will become familiar with how to plan organizational changes and how to manage employees during organizational changes.