Basic course in C programming
Form of learning:
Target group and prerequisites
- Basic concepts of systems-level programming
- Basics of the C programming language
- Dynamic memory management and its application in common data structures
- Basic use of programming and debugging tools for C
- Small programming exercises in C
After completing the course, the student knows the basics of C programming language and can independently write short programs using the C language.
- The course is organised as self study.
- Several additional contact support sessions available.
The course can be completed fully online. There will be weekly deadlines. Exercise deadlines are fixed and informed at the beginning of the course.